Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shhh Don't Tell Anyone I'm Here

Dear Reader, 

Psssst...Yes, YOU! Come over here. Don't be shy, I am only taking a bath. I just wanted to talk to you quickly before you continue your busy week. But shhh we have to be quiet, we can't have anyone find us...

Bath bomb + Ice Water + Candles + Book = A Romantic Date for 1

So I know that life has its ups and downs. Whether it is from school, work, day to day troubles, it can take a toll on your body and energy. And having recently been to Lush and treated myself to some bath bombs, after a long day today I decided to try out the Sex Bath Bomb (oooo frisky), lit up some candles and of course had my little book on the side. Just to pamper myself and hide from the world for an hour.  So shhh do not tell anyone else I am here, ok? It'll be our little secret (; I hope you have a great week and comment down below what you did for your "you time."

Bookishly Yours, 

No comments:

Post a Comment