Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Date is Set ?!?!

Dear Reader, 

Last month I announced that I would be moving to London. And since then have been checking plane tickets and figuring out when will be the best time to leave. So one night I just sat down at my computer with my card in hand and finally purchased my ticket! The official date that I will be leaving is MAY 1st, 2014 !!!!! 


And of course to any important dates in my life I could not resist than to do a countdown !! 169 days left to finish all the preparations for the move as well as do as many adventures in Florida as possible before going back to Europe. I know this is a short blog post but I had to let you all know of the news of this huge chapter that will now start May 1st (:

Bookishly Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment