Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Liebster Award

Dear Reader, 

Recently I have been nominated by Hansel Castro (also known as The Pageaholic) for the Liebster Award !!! Needless to say I was jumping up and down from excitement for my first blog award. Thank you so much Hansel for nominating me, it made my start of 2014 amazing !!

About the Award: The Liebster Award is a "favorite blog award" (Liesbter being the German word for favorite, beloved, or dearest.) It was meant for smaller blogs to help them gain exposure, as well as link them to other new and upcoming bloggers.

Rules for Nominees 
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • When you receive the award, answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Pass the award onto other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them)
  • Write 10 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees
  • You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your blog
The Pageaholic's Interview Questions:

1. What is your favorite passage in a book? 
EVERYTHING !!! How dare you ask such a hard question lol

2. What do you think was the best movie of 2013?
Definitely, Catching Fire (duhhh who isn't in love with Jennifer Lawrence?!?!) 

3. Why is grape soda so horrible?
Because grape should only be made into wine !!! Am I right? 

4. What is the biggest wound/cut/broken bone/accident you ever had?
I am a clumsy person. I get cuts and bruises all the time I cannot remember which one was the biggest. However the funniest wound was when I feel many times while ice skating and had a bruise covering my entire behind ! 

5. Who is your favorite character from any TV Show?
Michael Scofield from Prison Break.

6. If you had to lose any one body part, which would it be? (MORBID!)
Definitely my little pinky toe, so it will never have to suffer banging against furniture ! 

7. What is the worst book you have ever read?
It may not be the worst book but I personally could never get through it, The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis. 

8. What do you think would entice people to read more?
Maybe if a book had a pop up screen that will show them the story instead of reading the story ?

9. Name one celebrity you would love to play Twister with?
Bill Skarsgard :D 

10. Name one celebrity whose head you'll love to twist off.
I may die by saying this but…Tom Cruise 

My Nominee (you should check her out):

Alexx (www.capturethestorm.co)

Interview Questions For Nominee:

1. Tea or Coffee?
2. Name one thing on your bucket list.
3. Which book are you currently reading?
4. How did you pick your blog's name?
5. If the sky is the limit, what would you like to do next?
6. What book from childhood did you read again and again?
7. What is the most adventurous thing you have done?
8. How do you stay creative?
9. Who is your favorite sports team?
10. What is your favorite quote?


I would like to thank again Hansel for nominating me and am excited to see Alexx's answers to my questions. Please feel free to leave me your blog links down in the comments so I can start discovering more blogs. And I'll talk to you next time (:

Bookishly Yours, 

No comments:

Post a Comment