Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A View From Today | December 2013 |

Dear Reader, 

At this time businessmen are heading to their windowless offices. At this time school girls and boys walk shoulders hunched down to school with their gloomy looks. At this time independent women walk bristly to their job hoping no one will see their under eye circles. All of this I can see sitting in one place; Starbucks window. And no, I am not here to observe people for hours, I am here to go see something that these people are forgetting, being too occupied with their busy lives; the Sunrise.

"We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness" -Anonymous 

Saying that Miami is beautiful is an understatement. It is incredible how a place can take ones breath away. And at the same time, sad that many people take this for granted. Now I am not a morning person but with a good alarm clock, a strong coffee and my camera charged I could not be more at peace. So wherever you are in the world, whatever you do, try and admire at least a sunrise once in a while, it'll brighten your day (literally.) I hope with this you'll have an excellent week and I'll talk to you next time.

Bookishly Yours, 

No comments:

Post a Comment