Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm MOVING ?!?

Dear Reader, 

Now to my family and close friends this is not a surprise but to many others it is. Yes I am moving in a couple of months, across the ocean to LONDON, England. Now to fully understand why I made that decision here is a little background knowledge...

Shipping myself in a box? Why not!
As many of you know I am French but I did live in England before moving to Miami (which is where I learned English.) And as any senior in high school I applied to colleges and made my mind to go to Miami Dade Honors College. And like any other family, the house was packed of relatives for my graduation. Not having seen them in forever it was an amazing month, now full of memories. And anything that starts needs an end, my family flew back to Europe and left me a little blue for a while. I missed them so much and had to take some time apart to just think about my future and what it is that will make me happy. After many weeks of worrying, and sleepless nights I finally made the decision to look into schools in London. And with conviction that it was the perfect path for me, I turned down my acceptance to MDHC and told my mom what my plan was. 

So after all, this year will be my gap year while I prepare everything to move as well as live as many adventures in Florida before leaving, and will start school in the fall of 2014. To you this may be ages away but I am leaving in just 7 months which is crazy close, and still with so much to do. This decision also affected why I started this blog in the first place. I wanted to live as many American experiences possible before going back to Europe, but wanted a place to write my memories and never forget this chapter of my life. 

Please comment down below which country/city would you like to move to, as mine is London, but yours can be completely different and I am curious to know. 

Bookishly Yours, 

4 comments: