Sunday, October 13, 2013

Orlando Day 3

Dear Reader, 

After two filled days, tiredness was starting to kick in. But we did not let that get to us, as we still had a lot to do today. As we packed our bags (or a suitcase for me) we said our good byes to the best beds and checked out of the hotel. And with growling stomachs, decided to go to Golden Corral. 

With stomachs about to explode we then headed to Universal Studios. Walking around the park and looking at the decor we did not move very fast with our pregnant food bellies and decided to start with easy and smooth rides. So off we went to E.T. And after helping E.T back to his planet we went in the direction of Springfield. The world of the Simpsons was so realistic and detailed oriented I really felt like I was in the cartoon. And of course we had to do the Krustyland Ride.

Being our tourists selves and taking the cliche surf photo.
After The Simpsons we headed off to Men in Black and well I do not remember what really happened, all I remember is Agent Jay pointing a little red laser at me...Ooops. After that we headed off to the new Transformers Ride, which to my dismay was a let down for me but it was still good. 

We then walked around a little in the streets of Old Hollywood before heading to the Mummy Ride. We put our bag and belongings in the lockers and headed inside. My mother all the time while making the line thought this ride was a 3D ride and by the time we made it to the end she could not back off and was basically forced on this indoor roller coaster....Ooopsie again (but she loved it.)

All I have to say is "Bananaaaaaaa"
After being shocked and scared of the mummies we took it slow and went to the Shrek 4D Ride. Which was also a let down for me but still quite enjoyable. And of course, being fatties as we are, we headed to get lunch at La Boulangerie (two frenchies just could not resist.) We then went to the Despicable Me Ride which I could not miss, as I am obsessed with minions (if you could not tell from the photo) !! 

For the rest of the day we just went back on rides that we wanted to do again and of course did the inevitable souvenir shopping in Universal Studios as well as Islands of Adventure. Even though I wish I could live in the parks, we did have to get back to reality and hit the road back to Miami. It was such an amazing fun packed weekend in which we made so many memories. Be sure to watch the short video below to make these words come to life, and comment below which ride you wish to go on or which one is your favorite.

Ps. If you are wondering why I did not speak about Rip Ride Rockit, you are CRAZY to think I would go on it. 

Bookishly Yours, 

2 comments: