Sunday, October 6, 2013

Orlando Day 1

Dear Reader, 

During my last year in high school I had the opportunity to go on many field trips. But living in Miami the closest attraction our teachers can easily take and keep us entertained is Orlando. In those field trips we would always go to the same theme park...Universal Islands of Adventure. Every time I would come back home and rave about this park to my mother. 

Silly face in front of the Mickey Fountain is inevitable.

I talked about it so much that I was her own constant Universal commercial. So last Friday we packed our bags, set the GPS and headed over to Orlando.  Singing along to Disney Soundtrack on the way, Orlando could hear us come. As we found the hotel and settled in, it did not take long to change and head back out to visit and have dinner at the famous Downtown Disney. 

Halloween being so near, I just couldn't resist.

A nice walk around Downtown Disney and the inevitable shopping, we ended this night. Returning quickly back to our hotel room to rest for the next day.

Bookishly Yours, 






2 comments:

  1. C'est quoi cette danse du popotin à la fin ?????? Tres sympa la 1ère vidéo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je ne sais pas vraiment. J'étais tellement heureuse d'être la que mon popotin a dansé tout seul. Merci.

      Delete